Article Work from home - setting up an office

VA Arl

Re: Setting up a home office

Hello Mandy! I'm in the process of turning my home office into an efficient and conducive workspace - and this article came to my attention at the most perfect timing. Thanks!

hapcasey2006

That is a very helpful article. Thank you for posting it to the forum. I really need to get a few more office supplies that I had forgotten about. It can be hard when you are just starting out, I am glad that people place articles and the such for people who need the help.
Thanks,
Heavenlea

LeeDrozak

Community Leader

Mandy,

This is a good article. I have my office set up but usually work in my family room since it is all windows and lots of light and nature. Don't fret, you will pick up things you "forgot" as you need them.

Good luck setting up your office.

ShelleyH

I dont have an office at the moment, my Mom is staying with us for a few months and I gave up my studio (a bedroom that I use for painting and whatever) . My computer sits on a desk in the dining room (big room) so thats where I am setting up. I am really doing this on the cheap. Craigslist is a great resource for used office furniture. I was at at thrift store yesterday and picked up a bunch of file trays and stand up file holders. I am lucky that my husband has a home office so guess where I go when I need something? :)
pardon me, have you any grey poupon??? hehe

dognose

snippet from the article...

Sometimes the most important home office supplies are the ones that you don't necessarily notice when they're there, but you would notice immediately if they were gone.
I could not do anything without Post-It notes & paper clips - preferably the large ones!

Thanks for posting the article, Mandy!

Lezly

Vicky

I use a spare bedroom as may office, but as yet I do not have any storage or filing cabinets so the place is a little messy to say the least. But it is my dedicated space. Thanks for sharing the article.

C

cyberchic1908

Thanks for the article. It has alot of great ideas and information. I do struggle with keeping my office together, because my husband is also in my space. But as of next week, he will be kicked out. :seeya:

MMoreno

I am in the process of setting up my home office and the article as well as the site provide great tips. Thanks for sharing.

KVA Solutions

Thanks for the article. I am pleased to say that it appears, I have not forgotten anything in the office supply area............well not when comparing to the items mentioned.

hburkett

thank you for psting this article it was very helpful, i always think that i need more then i really do and have went a little crazy buying supplies.