Question What do you find most difficult about being your own Project Manager?

What do you find most difficult about being your own Project Manager?

• How to work with an international team to make sure the work is done on time and exactly as asked!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nathaniel Flick

Hey all, a question:

The past several years or so, Virtual Assistants are required to be more than just VAs, we’re PM’s, Strategists, task doers, value adders etc etc.

I want to know what you’d like the most help with from a PM perspective - or maybe you don’t need any help at all (because you’re awesome!)

Can you do me a favour and pick your top three pain points from this list of 7, and feel free to leave a comment about anything that’s missing or if you really would like to add a 4th option. Don't we all like that extra alternative, just like James T. Kirk of the Enterprise.

Thanks for your help!

Nathaniel
Dirt and Rust Ltd (NZ)

Tricia

Administrator
Staff member
Great poll Nathaniel. I love it! I could not agree more. We have become way more than VA's...

What a thoughtful poll Nathaniel! It would be really interesting to see what other established and newbie VA's have to say.

Tricia

Administrator
Staff member
It seems like systemise your process to speed up everything is the top so far.

I love this poll!

It is so interesting to see what everyone else thinks.

Tricia

Administrator
Staff member
How to manage clients no matter what software they use.

How to manage client expectations while making them feel it was their idea (gold!)

How to systemise your process to speed everything up.

Nathaniel Flick

"How to systemise your process to speed everything up." is a popular one. I'm very organised and help my wife with PM stuff; I have to say it's not my favourite thing in the world (I'm a crazy Front End/WordPress Developer!) but it helps me get stuff done.

Tricia

Administrator
Staff member
I have thought several times I need to start using my PM more than I do now.