Virtual Phone Numbers?

bwooding

I actually explored Ring Central for a client a few months ago. She only needed one line. Their pricing is based on number of users and for one user they quoted me $35/month if you paid by the year and $50/month if you pay monthly.

VN Linda

We have been using skype for quite some years now and plan to use on our new business you can use your headset or have a telephone that connects to your wifi so you dont have to be logged on your PC you purchase a phone number and pay quarterly for the phone number but it is inexpensive (£14 per quarter) then allows you to call landlines and landlines to call you - they have free answerphone service also so if you are not on line answerphone will pick up. We are based in Spain but aimed at UK Market so I opted for a UK Number so people are not put off by the telephone number being Spanish

Hope this is of some help

Pam's VAS

Google Voice and Skype are both great options. I also agree with Ring Central for toll free number use. The fax capabilities are very simple and online which makes it easy to use anywhere.