Virtual Assistant Forms

Erika

Working toward my 25 posts so i can access the helpful forms here. There are so many things to do before getting started, aren't there?

rosie

I just put up a start-up VA company focusing on legal matters. I also need help with finding clients and papers (contracts, forms, etc). Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Lizzy

Socialmom75 - I have the same question. From what I can tell, I believe the forms used to be free, but are now $20 - still a good buy. The forms pack can be found in the store. If there are free forms that I'm not seeing, I would love to know about them. I think I will start a new thread and see what we can find out.

yourvagirl

I was just starting up my cliental and my business was going strong for a 8 months However my husband got very ill. I became his caregiver for a year. My husband passed away in Oct and I am now planning to start again, Any suggests where to start first

trina

Thank you for all the information. This has been great and I really appreciate it. I am just starting and learning as much as I can. I put it on a few facebook pages that I am starting this and some have asked to do interviews to see if we are a match. Thank you again.

Daisy Houdegbe

Re: VA Forms

Hello,

Welcome to Virtual Assistant Forums.

Contracts and Forms are available to members on this site provided the member posts at least 25 times. You have one post, so you would need 24 more posts in order to access the document library.

The document and contract library here is rather good and it is free to participating members.

If you are looking for contracts which you can pay for, I would suggest you Google 'virtual assistant contracts' and any number of options should appear.

If you have any questions, please post back and we'll be glad to help you out.

Looking forward to seeing you here on the boards. Be sure to fill out your profile so we know who you are.

Regards,

Janine

Daisy Houdegbe

Hello,

Contracts and Forms are available to members on this site provided the member posts at least 25 times. You have one post, so you would need 24 more posts in order to access the document library.

The document and contract library here is rather good and it is free to participating members.

If you are looking for contracts which you can pay for, I would suggest you Google 'virtual assistant contracts' and any number of options should appear.

Looking forward to seeing you here on the boards. Be sure to fill out your profile so we know who you are.

Regards,

Janine

I am so glad I found this forum, so much valuable information! Thank you so much!!

eluminousva15

Thanks for sharing the valuable piece of information.
I will definitely look forward to making the use of the document library once I get access.

Hello,

Regards,

Janine
Thank you for the information. Just what I needed too

rayangelo

Hello,

Regards,

Janine

thanks for giving us the links and ideas

Attachments