Link Twitter E-books

LuzDonahue

VAF Community Leader
Cool! These look like good resources. It's also a good idea to read Twitter's own 'beginner' pages. Those are helpful when your just getting on. :)

LeeDrozak

Community Leader
These are great resources. Hubspot always has the best guides and information. If you are not on there mailing list you should get on it. They notify you when new products are sent out.

LASiler

Thanks for the links! Unfortunately, they ask for website, company name, etc. and since I'm still in the planning stages, I'll have to revisit these links later.

In the meantime, I found this helpful article for Twitter beginners like me (I haven't done anything on twitter, other than occasionally viewing other people's tweets, so I'm a complete newbie).

Twitter For Beginners: Basic Guidelines Before You Start
http://www.hashtags.org/platforms/twitter/twitter-for-beginners-basic-guidelines-before-you-start/

I also bookmarked Hubspot, looks like a fantastic resource!

Lori

AuroraMuse

Thanks so much for sharing! I love Hubspot!

Lori, you may be able to put temporary info for now like "Company name: Not sure yet" I think that's what I did when I joined because I had yet to set up my business too at the time.

ebrasslmt

I've been looking for something just like these- as tech savvy as I am, I was never huge into the Twitter scene, but know that it is super useful. Thanks for the links! They look like they will be super helpful.

colorfullshine

Thank you so much for the link. I'm using twitter for personal use for 5 years. I never think that it would be my free publication.

Ida

Nizam18

1. tart with a Twitter strategy.
  2. Create your Twitter profile.
  3. Understand how to use #hashtags.
  4. Know when to post on Twitter.
  5. Remember to engage your audience.
  6. Develop a “human” side.
  7. Use multimedia to boost engagement.
  8. Monitor your performance.