Sub-Contractor Agreement

O

OntheGo

Hello Everyone,

Happy 2008!!

I have a question. Does anyone know where I can find a good example of a sub-contractor agreement? I haven't been able to locate a really good one yet.

Thanks!!

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
There isn't a specific 'subcontractor' agreement but in the document library you'll find a freelance agreement (which you could easily ammend to reflect the terminology you're looking for) as well as a few other agreements that have been put together by members and submitted for free download. Hope that helps! :)

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to update this thread with a brand new resource added to the VAF Store by Michelle Mangen - it's the sub agreement and NDA she uses in her own business, it's editable, and it's super affordable!

Sylvana

Thanks so much Tess. I'm going to check this out. I've got my first sub-contracting / partner opportunity with another VA and I really want to make sure I set everything up properly. This forum is a lifesaver for us semi-newbies! :)

Sylvana

Just thought I'd update this thread to say that I downloaded Michelle Mangen's sub-contractor and non-disclosure agreement (thank you! very much) and am going to use this going forward.
I did however end up modifying it for working with another VA to reflect the title 'Associate' instead of Sub-Contractor as she wanted to portray my services to her client as value-added services (proofreading for translated marketing work of her own) and not sub-contracting work because she was too busy. And I was happy for the time being not to use the title 'Consultant' or simply 'Freelancer'. This ends up being a win-win for us both as it opens new services she can offer to new and existing clients and gives me better exposure for my business as well.

Just thought I'd share that for any other VA's that may be sub-contracting as well.