Please help with a business name

FeliciaG

Hello!
I'm a newbie on the Forum, working to get my VA business off the ground by April 15th. The main thing I struggle with is a name. I'm thinking of Deluxe Virtual Assistance, with the tagline - Providing High Quality Business Services, Virtually

I also wanted to somehow play on the Lux in Deluxe: (L= Listen, U = Understand, X = eXecute ) I Listen to Understand your needs in order to eXecute your objectives

I plan to offer general admin, research, social media management and human resource consultation.

Thanks for your help!

tigerlilyva

Hi Felicia,

I like that name and I can see you working in the LUX part in their too. It sounds like you've been thinking about it and the tagline sounds good. I say GO FOR IT!

Take Care and Best Wishes,

PatriciaM

Felicia, I like it. I've looked at so many names trying to get ideas for my own business and yours is unique and descriptive. Good luck with your business! I'm shooting for April 1st for my start :)

vrsi-office

If you want to capitalize on the LUX in Deluxe, try capitalizing the LUX and use the three key words in your tagline.

DeLUXe Virtual Assistance

Virtual Assistants that Listen, Understand, and eXcute

Felicia I really like the name of your business and tagline it is catchy and I agree with Julie that you could incorporate LUX in Deluxe. Another suggestion would be to use it on your website maybe in your about section:

I provide high quality business services by using the LUX (L= Listen, U = Understand, X = execute ) system to assist all my clients which simply means that I Listen to Understand your needs in order to execute your objectives.

Good luck with your new business.

Bikash Kumar

If you want to capitalize on the LUX in Deluxe, try capitalizing the LUX and use the three key words in your tagline.

DeLUXe Virtual Assistance

Virtual Assistants that Listen, Understand, and eXcute
Your Own Dedicated HR Manager
It gives you a dedicated HR manager who helps you craft HR policy and understand compliance
It will work with you to craft your internal HR policies that fit the way you run your business.
Full remote HR support, available to help by phone, email, or chat. Consider us an extension of your team.
This powerful platform lets you onboard, terminate, and take corrective action easily and securely.
It makes sure your business appreciates nuanced wage and hour regulations.
https://rb.gy/be6ajn