Phone number used for marketing

colorfullshine

I am not an American based VA. Most of my clients live in America. They wont call me on my personal cellphone. So, I put my Skype and Line contact there.

mdevries

I have been going back and forth, but have decided to convert my local home to google voice for this purpose.

mdevries

If you take any phone number they have available, yes. If you are porting a number, there is a $20 fee.

Great I decided to get a free number they had a available on google voice. What does everyone say on their voicemail for google voice? Do any of you just keep the standard one?

GenuineSunshine

I have a google voice number that forwards to my cellphone (Samsung Galaxy S5). I have the number on my business card and website. On my voicemail I have a greeting, our normal business hours and then a closing. If you would like to hear it, the number is 832-819-4782.

I used to write phone scripts a few years back and make hundreds and hundreds of phone calls a day, so this was fun! Hope this helps!

I went with skype because I was able to choose my own number. 315-314-4141. 41 is my favorite number lol plus it helps to have something memorable.

ag21west

I'm planning to go with Google Voice, since I'm bootstrapping it at this point. I was interested in the Skype number though, and may use that if I have have overseas clients at some point...maybe.