Newbie from Tucson, AZ

OfficeChimps

Hello, all!

Like the majority of people who have posted in 'Member Introductions', I'm taking the initial steps toward striking out on my own as a VA. I'm still currently working full-time, so this is my "side hustle" at the moment. I'm in the very early stages of development, so I still have quite a bit of behind-the-scenes work to do yet, but I'm very excited to get things rocking and rolling. In the meantime, I look forward to connecting with as many of you as I can.

John ..

Tricia

Administrator
Staff member

John,

Welcome to the group.

Super excited to have you here.

But even more excited to hear more about your VA business.

Do you know what niche you are going to be going into yet?

OfficeChimps

Hi Tricia,

Thank you for the welcome! I actually have not fully honed in on a niche yet, that's part of the "behind-the-scenes" stuff I'm currently working out. Right now, I'm focused on getting the overall foundation set up: website hosting, social media accounts, business structure, etc; however, I am leaning towards offering my administrative services primarily to start-ups and small businesses. While there may be more money in working with larger corporate clients, I think the dynamism and general energy of the start-up / small business world is where it's at for me.

John ..