Need advice for virtual bookkeeping

RonPeters

I have a real estate business and I would like to check if I can outsource some of my accounting work. Can I rely on a virtual book keeper?

AdrianG001

Well, my answer is “Yes” because hiring a virtual bookkeeper will help businesses to grow by improving their business processes as bookkeeping is out of their hands and they can focus more on their core business aspects. The other important benefit of hiring a virtual bookkeeper that it is cost-effective & time saver.

So, when compared with in-house bookkeepers, virtual bookkeepers are more effective in the following ways:

• They perform all the tasks online; you don’t have to set a separate accounting department.
  • They are highly qualified experts with years of experience in accounting & bookkeeping.
  • You can save your cost on training and orientation as they virtual bookkeeper are well-trained in technologies like cloud quickbooks hosting etc.
  • Get a clear picture of your finances with accurate financial reports on regular basis.
  • You will get cost-effective services along with financial advice on various matters to grow your business.
  • You don’t have to invest in various accounting software and worry about upgrades as virtual bookkeepers are well-equipped with latest technology and upgrades.
  • A virtual bookkeeper can help you to scale up your business by giving you an accurate projection of your finances.

gary888

Dear :

Great News! We now offer, aside from the website design services, the following packages to help you more achieve your business goals . Please see below and let me know if interested :

1. Online Marketing:
  • SEO
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Newsletter
  • Forum/Blog
  • Email Marketing
  • Manage Social Media Advertising
    • Post Boosting (Client will pay)
    • Google Adwords (client will pay)
  • Infographics
  • Leads Generation/Lead Capture page

2. Back Office
  • Accounting
  • Bookkeeping (client will provide Quickbooks account)
  • Payroll (using client's tool)
  • Data Entry
  • Minor research
  • Powerpoint creation
  • Infographics

3. Virtual Assistant
  • Customer Service
  • Email Management
  • Appointment Setting

Let us know if you need more services. Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Gary Marquez
----------------------
Sales Executive
Proweaver Web Solutions
Phone No: 949-242-0517
Company Email: gary@proweaver.net

johnworld093

yes, there are many professional bookkeepers who can assist you in maintaining your accounting record while working from home. Further, it will be easier for you both to work remotely.

odenbprice1

I have a real estate business and I would like to check if I can outsource some of my accounting work. Can I rely on a virtual book keeper?
Working remotely is the new trend, lots of companies are now hiring virtual workers. You can find a decent offshore accounting service in Australian companies. It will save you costs & time, also their expertise in the industry will help you maximize your business processes.