Brag My logo is done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnamarie

LogoNerds.com did it and I was so pleased with working with them. I'll be using them again if I need anything done!

Now I'm whipping up my business cards and brochure! Let the FUN begin!

donnamarie

So does anyone want to help me? I'm trying to come up with 3 words (instead of a catch phrase) ...

So far these were my favorites

Organize, Simplify, Achieve, Succeed...

I'm trying to come up with words that will encourage potential clients, motivational, of sorts

BusiMum

I love it! Logonerds did mine too. Great aren't they?!

I think your on the right track with your tag words. What about Prepared/Complete/Professional

Fiona

Roxie

That's an awesome logo, I'm still trying to think one up for myself...maybe butterflies to show freedom from the "office" and being chained to a desk???

Suberg

I really like your logo! It's clean, fits in with your name and isn't too busy. Clean and efficient like a VA should be!

Susan

LP-VA

Wow, they apparently did a great job. I might consider using them!

I used a $50 logo service once and it was the most awful experience I've ever had. It was for my pet lovers gift site, and they used a TWEETY BIRD CLIPART in the logo, next to the name of my site in curly font I haven't used in ten years. I demanded my money back immediately, to which they offered a redesign ten times, to which I refused 11 times until I finally got my money back weeks later. I can't even remember who they were, but I think it was called $50 Logo Design or something they were in the UK. In the end I ended up holding a logo design contest and loved what I got for about $40.

ETA: I don't know whose Twitter account is showing up under "My latest Twitter," but it ain't mine!

SuperstarVA

Logonerds.com did my logo as well. I'm QUITE pleased with the results, especially since I was able to "fuse" to designs together. They really will give you what you want. Wow, Logonerds are getting some mucho endorsements on this site. *smile*

Jewls

Love your logo. I see several people have used Logonerds for their logos, I'll have to check them out. I'm just starting out so not quite there yet, can't wait to get started though.

LP-VA

Wow, after reading this thread I signed up for a logo with them last night. I got my first concepts just 5 hours later!!! They are working on revisions now.

Status
Not open for further replies.