Question Logo Advice

Sue Reaume

Hello everyone. My name is Sue and I am very excited! I decided that I am starting my own VA business. I am just in the start up stage and I am trying to think of a logo and branding my image. This is where I need some input from everyone. The name of my company is iGoVirtual Assistant.

I thought that if I give a snippet of background on me maybe you can help me think up a logo that will encompass what I am all about and how to brand.

I am wanting to give it an "organic" feel and was thinking along the lines of a tree with earth tone colours with greens, browns and a touch of orange. I want it to have a flavour of me..I enjoy healthy lifestyle ( juicing and transitioning into a Raw Diet lifestyle...and I want to incorporate that "feel" into my brand (maybe something like.. Growing businesses the organic way...). I am big into trying to limit my environmental footprint on this earth ...I sit on the board of Canada's first and only educational facility that is built to a LEED® Platinum standard....so it is fitting to create a Virtual business and that I want to do what I love...be an executive assistant...but only virtually... + I have 10 years experience as a VA to C-Level Management on a global level....in the corporate financial world and banking world.

Here is another idea I had :
Embrace the future..Virtual Assistance
Helping you grow your business Virtually

Also, does anyone know of a website that I can create a free logo?

Teresa M

Sue, you may also check into one of the colleges that offer graphic design and see if a student would be interested in doing one for their portfolio

Sue Reaume

I appreciate the advice. I actually go to the local college so I put it out to one of the instructors that teach this and they are going to make it a contest so we'll see....thanks

Teresa M

Sue Glad you did that so many people forget about the free resources in the community. Can't wait to see your logo in the future.