LinkedIn

Has anyone purchased the "Linked Influence" online course by Lewis Howes? Was it worth the cost? It looks very good (http://www.linkedinfluence.com), but I never know whether or not to trust these online courses. I know that I could use LinkedIn far better than I currently do, and could really use some guidance - I'm just not sure if this course is my best option.

Any input welcome! Thanks.

BobbieLynn

I have *heard* that Reese Ben Yaacov's LinkedIn course is better, but I haven't taken either one. Reese's course is only $20 for a 40 minute training video, so you're not out much if you try it. Lewis's is $97.

Let us know if you try it and if it's worth it!

I also need to use LinkedIn better, but I just don't like it much. There isn't enough personal interaction for me. It seems all business all the time. I like to get to know the real person behind the profile.

LeeDrozak

Community Leader
I got a copy of Lewis' program and it contains some good information. He certainly covers a lot. It is a good program and well put together.

Nizam18

LinkedIn offers numerous opportunities to increase you referral and knowledge base, attract new business, attract quality employees, increase credibility and expose products/services.