Link IRS EIN Online form - Get your EIN right away [no cost]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Viki!

Re: IRS EIN Online Application Process - immediate EIN

Me too Tess! It was so much easier and quicker than before!

Catrina

This looks really easy, I thought I had to go through a ton of paper work to get an EIN. Thanks for the info Tess!

Catrina

misssjean

Wow...how easy and simple! I just signed up! Thank you!!

LifeJazzed

Thanks for the info. As soon as my name is registered I'll have to go get one of these.

litlearth

It's GREAT to 'sticky' this. You are right, it IS a great resource to be able to come to quickly.

Thanks for doing this!

litlearth

QUESTION TESS: IRS EIN Online form - Get your EIN right away [no cost]

We used this to get an EIN online for our LLP and it took about five minutes and we had our official EIN ready to go when we were done!
QUICK QUESTION, TESS: Being a LLP, how do you pay yourself if you don't mind me asking. We are LLC, and I'm wondering how to set this all up as we look for a CPA to work with. One source says the best pay method with payroll check is if your company is an Inc. Another source says, you can pay yourself through your company with payroll check as LLC with no problem. How are you all setup?

My apologies if this should be another thread...

Thanks

Virtuality

Hi Tess, I am just seeing this post. Thank you for making this process a lot easier for me. I thought it would take a whole lot longer then just a few minutes of my time.

~Katina

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Just used this link to help a new client through the process and wanted to give it a bump for my fellow VAs as it is a very quick and easy process, and yet another step toward further legitemizing your practice!

sarrayaVA

Hi Tess,

Thank you for the link to the IRS application for an EIN. It took no time at all to run through it and receive my EIN number.

I can check this task off of my list thanks to you. :D

Cheers,

SarrayaVA

Status
Not open for further replies.