Question IPhone or Android?

JHodgsonVA

I LOVE my iPhone. I used to be an Android fan...until I got my iPhone. In my opinion, my iPhone is much more reliable and user friendly. I feel like I also have a better pick of apps, but I think now more apps are being made for both operating systems.

nisheunlimited

I prefer Android because of the flexibility. Whatever you choose, just be mindful that a smartphone is a computer (as one can tell by the price) that requires security/protection. Avast offers a great, free antivirus for mobile devices.

TracyJ

ps I just found a calendar that integrates googlecal -so far I am using/testing out the free version but plan to switch to the pro version - I like the interface and the look much better than google cal as I can see everything much easier (I think I am becoming an app addict! haha)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calenmob-google-calendar-client/id514917848?mt=8
I use Calenmob on my iphone and ipad and love it!! I used the free version for a few weeks then bought the full version.

Exclusive25thhour

I am an iPhone user and some of my favorite business apps are:
HootSuite, and Facebook manager
Turboscan-especially great for scanning business receipts!
Freshbooks and Docusign.
and CardMunch for business card organization.

LAVAS

I love my iPhone too. I use iCal, Evernote, Hoot Suite, Drop Box, LastPass, TeamworkPM and Skype. It's a little portable computer. I love having everything work related all in one place. ;)

Susankelly

I'm trying to get a 5s and none of the ATT stores have any. The 6 won't come out until Spring and I can't wait that long. ;)

nycfanbee

iPhone is more secure than Android, which is a big plus for business. In addition, there is an official app you can use to move data from other phone to iPhone 7 in several minutes.

Last edited:

Kaaslery

iPhone is more secure than Android, which is a big plus for business. In addition, click here that you can use to move data from other phone to iPhone 7 in several minutes.
No phones are absolutely safe , but compared to apple and android , i prefer iPhone device , as you said , we can transfer data from Android to iPhone ?

Last edited:

Hary

Hello Guyz
IPhone is better then android Because Android Cant Campare Iphone.Because Iphone has Quailty and 100% Secure On other Side Android Has Low Quality and Less Secure..

marksmith

From the beginning of my mobile life is Andriod cuz from starting I only used Andriod phones...but In the end choice matters!!!!