I need your opinion on my business name

jstrickland11

So I was awarded a job on Elance to help a woman's ADD husband say on track. She called it an On Track-er. This inspired my business name and I have an alternate.

Your Virtual On Track-er.

On Track Virtual Assistants

jstrickland11

I also came up with these names:

1) J.A. Brike, Virtual Office Assistant (JA came from my name, Bri came from my husband's name, and Ke from our daughter's name)

2) Your VOSS (Virtual Office Support)

Felicia Hale

From what you've come up with, I like On Track Virtual Assistant. You could use ON TRACK for your tagline. Maybe something like "Helping to Keep Your Business On Track" or "Keeping You On Track".

But I completely understand your dilemma. I'm struggling with the same thing as well.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Tamara

If On Track Virtual Assistant isn't taken, snag it! I think it is a great name and the tagline mentioned just ties it all in.:thumbsup:

jstrickland11

Thanks everyone : ) Now I have to make sure that it is not taken. I also tcame up with BriKe Virtual Office Support and AbbyWood Virtual Office (AbbyWood = combination of the two neighborhoods where my husband and I grew up)

harrysmith

I like "On Track Virtual Assistant" too. It would really create an impression that everything's "on track" and would really look corporate on business cards too.

byjfernandez

I have to agree with the majority of you. "On Track Virtual Assistant" is really on point.