How to: feature your virtual assistant business in the VAF Directory

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
When your website is featured in the VAF Directory it rotates on the directory home page and SITEWIDE across all of VAF in the middle sidebar. Featured sites also turn up first for applicable directory searches and at the top of the page for their respective categories - that's a lot of exposure at the busiest VA forum on the web for just $4.99 a month.

And, featuring your site in the VAF Directory is a great way to drive more traffic to your website and support your favorite VA network at the same time :heart:

It's easy to feature your site - just visit the directory submission form and select 'Featured Link' status. And if you're already listed but want featured status just contact us and we'll be happy to get you set up :)

:grouphug: Thanks for being a part of the community!
Here's to your success!

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
Re: Get YOUR site featured in the VAF Directory!

Hi Kim :) yes, you're already listed. Please shoot us an email through the contact form [link at the bottom of the site] and we'll get you set up on all counts. Thanks!

dotyel

Re: Get your site featured in the VAF Directory!

What are the stats on visibility and successful hiring of VAs through the site? Is it necessary that the VA post 100 times before being contact by a potentential client through the site, or is that only for an RFP. In other words, is there a way that, through the directory, a client can contact the VA directly or must the client post through the RFP process, thereby preventing bids from VAs still under the 100 postings count?

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member

@dotyel, thank you for your interest in the directory and your questions. t

Take a moment to browse the VAF Directory you'll see that it's like any other link directory - set up to promote the websites that are included within it. You do not need a certain number of posts to be listed in the directory. In fact, you do not even need to be a member of VAF to create a listing there.

Given that it's a standard web directory model we don't have any way of tracking if someone is hired via their listing in the directory, etc. What we can and do track is impressions for listings and it's clear that featured directory listings receive 10x + more impressions than regular directory listings.

You'll find more information about the cost, process for adding your site, etc. in the directory itself.

dotyel

Thanks so much. I am listed in the directory and will do a "featured" listing soon.

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member

You're most welcome, thank you for your interest :)

cfranke

Re: Now you can feature your virtual assistant business listing in the VAF Directory

Do you have to have your website up and running a certain amount of time before it gets featured? I am working on my site and should be finished within the next few days..I would love to get featured. :)

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
Re: Now you can feature your virtual assistant business listing in the VAF Directory

Hi there, there is no waiting period to run a featured listing in the directory - but your site does need to be complete, so whenever you're ready to launch it click on over to the submission form and add your featured link! Congrats on your new site!

cfranke

Thank you. :) I cant wait to get it featured.

LadyCan

Just signed up to have my site featured today. Very impressed that it was posted so quickly! Thanks so much!

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member

Happy to have you in the directory Anne, thanks for joining and supporting the continued growth of VAF!