How do I find my niche?

moiraesfate

Well, what do you love doing? Most people have a particular passion. Creative endeavors for example. Or a big movie buff, or a music buff. Or do you love baking. Think about that. It should help find the niche you want to work in. Chances are that if you love it, you already know quite a big about it.

I'm a people person. I love interacting with people. Maybe social media? I like helping people and want to help them grow. I guess advertising, which can also be done on social media. This is something that I need to do for myself as well, but I really want to help people get recognized and get more business. I hope this makes sense. I'm just typing what comes to my mind.

(Unfortunately I still work full time so I don't get to spend as much time as I'd like browsing and coming up with stuff. But, funny enough, my best ideas on my VA business come to me while I'm here.)

lilwifey

I often have the same question on how to find my niche. I have been in this chat for a few months now. I have been reading the success of others and trying to find my way to start up. I have so much going on in my life right now but my biggest issue is that I am afraid im gonna fail or not get something right. If possible, can some of you give some easy ways to start or at least get rid rid of the start up jitters. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Lilwifey -
I am still unsure of my niche as well. I decided to start out with being a General Virtual Assistant. I am in the same boat as you. I'm terrified of failure, which I think is why I keep going. I would start with putting together your website if you haven't already. It doesn't have to be anything spectacular to begin with. You can update it, rearrange it, all that good stuff as you learn. And as for the jitters...
"We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal and then leap in the dark to our success."
​-Henry David Thoreau

lilwifey

Your quote is so true. I thank you for the support on starting. I have yet to do a website but I guess that is the best place to start. I will try and work on that first just to make a start, then maybe I will have a better feeling about this.

Your Virtual Wizard

Community Leader
This is the first step in finding the target market taken from the article above that I linked. It's a great way to start the process.

1) Start with the Smallest Market Possible – This may feel counterintuitive to many just starting a business, but you have to find a group of customers that think what you have to offer is special. When you’re just getting started you may have very little to offer and in many cases very few resources with which to make sufficient noise in a market for generic solutions.

Your key is to find a very narrow group, with very specific demographics or a very specific problem or need and create raving fans out of this group. You can always expand your reach after you gain traction, but you can also become a big player in this smaller market as you grow.

Janine

I want to do business with everyone but I know it's good to focus on a specific market. Are there any tips on this? How do I figure out exactly what my niche and who my market is? I hope this isn't a dumb questions.
How Make Real Money Online | Virtual Personal Assistant

If you are a business owner you can hire virtual assistants for your business watch this video ►