Hi Everyone

chiquita_s

I am new to the virtual assistant world, just wanted to post and say hello. I am hoping to gain some virtual associates and also fill in some knowledge gaps. I will definitely be asking questions and responding where I have experience. My goal this year is to make sure I build sustainability and become an expert in a couple of fields.

Satsuko

Hey another newbie! I'm new to this also and just getting my feet wet. Let me know if you'd like to chat, I'd love to find new folks to discuss this stuff with and toss ideas around. Not sure if you use any voice chat platforms, but I'm generally on Discord right now until I get other avenues of communication set up. If you use Discord, add me! Satsuko#3881

jdetorres

Hey another newbie! I'm new to this also and just getting my feet wet. Let me know if you'd like to chat, I'd love to find new folks to discuss this stuff with and toss ideas around. Not sure if you use any voice chat platforms, but I'm generally on Discord right now until I get other avenues of communication set up. If you use Discord, add me! Satsuko#3881
I'm in Discord, too! I just forgot my password and haven't checked it since then. It's nice to know that there are emerging numbers of new people in the VA industry. I am not alone =) I am looking forward to learning things with you! Online Accomplice