Hello. I am an aspiring Virtual Assistant from Serbia and this is my introducition

dragicam

Hi, my name is Dragica, and I am an aspiring VA from Serbia. As I write, I am expecting to give birth to a little girl which will happen in about 2 weeks, so I use the last of my free time reading all about VA`s because I want to become one in the future.

I have a Bachelor in Laws, degree earned in Serbia, and 2 years and 2 months of offline experience in the administration - related to law and tourism.
And a first VA job offer via LinkedIn, actually, which I had to refuse because of the pregnancy, but, it is great that I actually got it! My niches would be WordPress, Seo, Customer Service, Copywriting, Administration, Personal Assistance, Digital Marketing, Content Creation, and Social media, in the future. Currently in training for some of these. Some of these skills I already know, of course. (I like to write these with the capital letters for some reason, as a way of some sort of decorating)

It is nice to meet you all and I am glad that I am able to be a part of this ever-growing community.