Video From Virtual Assistant To Being A Full-Time Affiliate Marketer (Real Estate Niche)

Hey fellow VA's, new member here. Been lurking and learning for a while now and I just love this forum!

I've been a VA in the real estate industry for 6 years now, and it's really frustrating when it comes to hunting clients and actually delivering these services. Till now...

Found this software last November 2020 and I was like "this is it''

Watch 1 min video here:

There's been a huge demand for this kind of services for real estate agents but they can't really afford it, especially new real estate agents.

Instead of actually delivering real estate services, now I just promote the software. I get 30% lifetime commission and now I have 33 paying customers under my affiliate link.

Not saying that you should do the same, but if you're a mom like me having some extra time to spend to my kids is why I started this whole venture in the first place.

If you're interested in being a partner or affiliate. Just scroll to the bottom of the website apply vie email.

Aff.PNG

And if ever you get accepted, email me at (realestateagentsalliance@gmail.com) so I can share with you the methods I've done to promote this software the right way. It's manual work, but it works. (Please don't apply if you're a spammer)

Hope you're all having a productive week!
Annabel