Freelance Hourly Rate Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulieDillman

The link isn't working right now :( it's down for maintenance. I will bookmark it and take a look at it later. I was considering revamping my rates and because there is no one else really doing what I am doing in this area, it was hard for me to know what is reasonble for rates. Thanks so much for posting this. :)

I took a look at it, so it's working now. There is a lot of thing to take into consideration when you are trying to work out your rates. This was very helpful, thank you for the great resource!

carrie48

I love the Freelance Hourly Rate Calculator. This is perfect. VAF is phenomenal! Thank you VAF!

Is the calculator back up yet? If so, I must have done something wrong.

I'm building my website and I created my calculator. When I copied the link and pasted it into my site, it's going to an "Oops! This page isn't here" page. Any ideas on what I could do? Thanks.

Here's the link I have copied. Should I take off the first two words up through the first =?
<iframe src="http://www.virtualassistantforums.com/widgets/calculator/calculator.php?a=i8wvLVLwT0vLTE5VCMnPz0nKrwAA&b=S04sKspMzUgszzaxcEjPTczM0UvOzwUA&c=MzIFAA%3D%3D&d=c3MDAQA%3D&e=c3MDAQA%3D&f=MzAAAQA%3D&g=MzAAAQA%3D&h=MzAwMHBzAwA%3D&j=c3MDAQA%3D&k=MzAAAQA%3D&i=Cw0GAA%3D%3D" width="645" height="500" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Don't know why some of it blue and some not. Any ideas?

matkirk

Hi Carrie, have you managed to sort it out?
The code worked when I tried it so you don't really need to change anything.

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
I love the Freelance Hourly Rate Calculator. This is perfect. VAF is phenomenal! Thank you VAF!

Is the calculator back up yet? If so, I must have done something wrong.

I'm building my website and I created my calculator. When I copied the link and pasted it into my site, it's going to an "Oops! This page isn't here" page. Any ideas on what I could do? Thanks.

Here's the link I have copied. Should I take off the first two words up through the first =?
<iframe src="http://www.virtualassistantforums.com/widgets/calculator/calculator.php?a=i8wvLVLwT0vLTE5VCMnPz0nKrwAA&b=S04sKspMzUgszzaxcEjPTczM0UvOzwUA&c=MzIFAA%3D%3D&d=c3MDAQA%3D&e=c3MDAQA%3D&f=MzAAAQA%3D&g=MzAAAQA%3D&h=MzAwMHBzAwA%3D&j=c3MDAQA%3D&k=MzAAAQA%3D&i=Cw0GAA%3D%3D" width="645" height="500" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Don't know why some of it blue and some not. Any ideas?
Carrie you're referring to VAFs rate comparison calculator, the thread you posted on is for a calculator on an external website that helps you determine what you need to charge hourly to make a profit as a small business owner/self employed person.

Please check the Forum FAQ and Feedback section of the boards for support for VAF features and questions about the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.