Freelance Hourly Rate Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Office Goddess

I'm glad this has been as helpful to ya'all as it was to me when I started. Figuring out what to charge is a ROYAL pain in the neck! :)

Roxie

Wow what a great tool! I had actually planned on posting to ask people what they started off billing and how they came up with their amount lol and I pretty much had the answer handed to me without ever saying a word.
I don't think I can say enough how much I LOVE this site!!!:applause:

tausha21

WOW this calculator is awesome. I never took into account all the other items they asked. Thank you for this post.

sara_anderson82

This is the most comprehensive calculator that I have come accross to date. It makes it very helpful for VAs like myself just starting out and trying to work on that monthly budget.

PROVA

With information like this, preparing a budget and billing client becomes easier and easier. Keep it coming!

DiamondVA

Thank you so much VAF for taking the trouble to write this code, and then converting it to other currencies. It's on my not-yet-launched website already!

debw241

Thanks for the link!! I won't be using calculator for awhile but it is on my "todo" list -- which is growing so much everyday as I learn things on VAF posts. I am using your useful info re beginning list of websites for networking, etc. -- it is my 1st entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.