FREE printable 'Getting Started as a Virtual Assistant' workbook

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
It's easy to get your FREE printable 'Getting Started as a Virtual Assistant' workbook AND a useful guide to making the most of your membership at Virtual Assistant Forums. Simply click the links below to download the files to your own computer!

Free printable 'Getting Started as a Virtual Assistant' workbook

Free Guide to Making the Most of Your VAF Membership

We have TONS of free resources, information, and opportunities waiting for you on the boards, so after you’re done reading through the info in the download, be sure to register so you can participate in the community as an active member. The ONLY ‘membership fee’ is your participation. The only thing we ask you to commit to is your own success. You can use Virtual Assistant Forums to help you reach and maintain a successful business, but it’s up to you to do so. The tools are here. Use them!

bizyhome

im new here. a bit nervous and don't know how to start but having fun at the same time because of the available manuals.. thanks

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
We're very happy to help support your startup process! Thank you for downloading the workbook :)

vsnyder2127

I used this workbook when I first starting thinking about my business. It was such an awesome help. I used it to decide if I was ready to put my plans into action and I refer to it quite often. Thank you so much for the support and assistance. I often read through the forums on this site when I start to get discouraged it really helps put things in perspective and talking to all of the successful, smart, and incredibly talented people on this site helps me keep going when I think I might give up. Thank you for everything.

D

dyanna

Thanks so much for this information. I am a new member and wasn't sure where to start. These two documents will help me find some answers, especially when it comes to navigating this site. Thanks again!