Resource Facebook fan pages made easy

bzarzosa

Hello everyone!
One of my girlfriends sent me this link and I thought I'd share it here with you.
http://www.freefanpagetemplates.com

From this site you can download a series of videos that will teach you how to build your own fan page and promote it. I downloaded the videos and watched them and they give you some good tips and information to get started.

By the way, this is NOT an affiliate link and I don't get a dime from this site - I just wanted to share a good resource.

Bye for now,
Barbara

bzarzosa

You're welcome Ranae! :seeya:
I'm just downloading the last 3 videos so I can watch them tomorrow morning.

Wordpro Wizard

Barbara thank you for sharing. Having been a Facebook member for a few years and rarely going there due to friends' game playing/role playing, I've recently set up a fanpage, delving deeper into Facebook and am really enjoying it.

I've downloaded the videos to a flash drive so I can watch them on a laptop in front of tv this evening. Wait, it's New Years Eve. Aren't I supposed to be partying and staying up until the wee hours? No, I'll be lucky if I can stay awake until 10 p.m. ... 5 a.m. comes all too quickly and I'll be off to the dog park with Fang and Titch (woof!) at first light :)

Wishing everyone here all the very best for the year ahead.

Lynne

bzarzosa

You're welcome Lynne!
Watching those videos inspired me to resurrect a tired old fan page of my own.

By the way, my New Year's partying involved an 11 year old and a 3 year old and the movies Bedknobs and Broomsticks and Nanny McPhee Returns. I had a blast but still think there should be a law that says that grandparents have at least as much energy as their grandkids. lol

Bye for now, Barbara