E-Fax Windows 7 Alternative?

I was using E-Fax for incoming faxes and to have a separate fax number for my business but have found that with my upgrade of computers with Windows 7 I can no longer use their free service. E-Fax does not support Windows 7 in their free program and you must upgrade to a paid program to use.

Does anyone know of a good alternative to E-Fax that does support Windows 7?

DanAlexis

I would like to know more about this fax service. I'm a new fax user. I have been searching for a guide fax website which will teach me how to send lots of faxes effectively.

DanAlexis

The practice of sending faxes seem like a regular activity. As far as I know, a lot of people and organizations still continue to send out faxes on a regular basis. I found a good solution for all kinds of the latest service and info about the fax. The service I found is GoogleFaxFree www.googlefaxfree.com This is a big and popular site from where I could learn a lot. I'm going to follow google as a reference.

Last edited:

Ranjana73

Thanks a lot @DanAlexis. The website you attached in your reply is a fax guide website. This is really great for the new users. But if you want to send free fax online you can learn more here. This service is called cocofax which is one month free for the new users. You can also try this one. All the best!