Business Name

Bevalee

Hi all :)

I'd like your opinions please on a business name I'm considering.
Ms NinetoFive or Virtual NinetoFive - family members have told me it comes across that I'll only be available nine to five, whereas I think of office work.

Another name I have registered is MyCityVA but Im not keen on that anymore.

Thanks in advance :)

DBlakeVA

Hello
I agree with your family members. It sounds as if you are available from 9-5 but only virtually.

jeannedb

I think of office work too and you could add a joking catch-phrase to your site saying "The name may say nine to five but I can be available dawn to dusk and beyond." Okay - that's a poor example just off the top of my head...but hopefully it got my point across.

Office Goddess

I like Virtual 9-5 - I heard it suggested one other time and really thought it was great; I 'spect the woman I was talking to decided not to go VA... :)

vidatica

You can google a busines name generator and add as many words as you can think of that describe you... city, va, virtual, assistant, copy, task...... and it will come up with fun combinations that can help you come up with the right name for your business. Good luck!

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
I like Virtual 9-5 - I heard it suggested one other time and really thought it was great; I 'spect the woman I was talking to decided not to go VA... :)
This one gets my vote too :) And I agree that adding a snappy little tagline about your hours and availability is a way to help clarify! Keep us posted on what you decide.

Bevalee

Ok here goes. I've registered The Teamworkz as my business name.
I might just go by the name teamworkz but I will make that decision further down the line.

Now I'm having trouble with my tagline.so far I working on the lines of We work together or Part of your team i think it could be much better so I hope its not too much trouble to ask for a few ideas for my tagline. :)

Your help is always appreciated.

Thanks

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
I think, with 'Teamworkz' as the company name, focusing on and playing with 'Part of your team' is a good starting point for the tagline :)

Leanna Kalka

'Teamworkz' sounds great for the name, but I'm afraid I can't be much help with the tag line. I'm still working on my own.

Good Luck!!!

:daisy:

Office Goddess

I like Teamworkz! Try just "floating" and letting random words bounce around in your head when you consider what a "team" really is - it could help develop your tagline! I have found that when I think really hard about something it doesn't come but, when I least expect it, something just "pops." :)