Brand Your Genius (Free teleclass - Dec 3, 2007)

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Brand Your Genius!

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Monday, December 3, 2007,

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]from 3-4 pm Eastern/NY. [/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Tuition: Free[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Led by Rosemary Davies-Janes, Personal Brand Strategist [/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Class Description:[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Are you ready to put an APB on YOUR genius? [/FONT]

Click here for free registration.

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]An APB (Authentic Personal Brand) effectively differentiates you by giving you a clear, compelling focus. It distills "who" you are into an easily understood essence that's highly attractive to ideal friends/clients/colleagues and is in no way contrived, manipulative or pushy.[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]====================================================================================[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]How Do You Build an Authentic Personal Brand? [/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]That's what we'll be discussing in this FREE class. Between now and then, take note of the brands that appeal to you(such as Nike, BMW, Starbucks, Apple, Oprah, Donald Trump, Rachael Ray and Richard Branson). Give some thought to what it is that YOU do that's unique, special and different. Determine who you enjoy working with and who most values your talents. Then join us to learn how our APB process creates personal brands that capture our clients' unique "pizzazz."[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]====================================================================================[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]What Makes Me a Brand Expert?[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]After working on brand development for some of the biggest brands in the world, (Toys 'R' Us, Staples, Air Canada, FedEx, IBM and Pepsi, to name a few), I have adapted corporate branding methodology into a personal branding process that has helped well over 1,000 individuals develop compelling and effective Authentic Personal Brands. [/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Now you may be asking, "Who are these people?" "Who wants or needs a personal brand?" The short answer is; professionals, executives and entrepreneurs who want to leverage their strengths and values to achieve success on their own terms. To be more specific, Miboso's personal branding clients are highly intelligent, extremely well educated men and women in their 40's and 50's who are so multi-talented that they have difficulty separating their passions from their competencies. They are experienced, accomplished and usually very successful in conventional terms, yet they yearn to live life differently, more consciously and richly. They want to make a difference in their family/community/business sector or country. They want to live their dreams, fulfill their life's purpose, and in so doing, find meaning and satisfaction.[/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Here's what one such client had to say about her APB experience:[/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Through in-depth skills and personality analysis, Rosemary delved into the essence of who I am and what is unique about me. She has woven this into all that we have and continue to work on. So much so, when I gave my new business card to industry peers at an international trade show last week, feedback was resoundingly "That is so you!" I believe I shall be successful in the next stage of my career because we have found a niche which maximizes the areas about which I am passionate and in which I have superior skills. What's more, I love my promotional materials because they are so "me!"[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]~ Morag Donald, Service Marketing Analyst, Incentive Insight[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Added Value: [/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]As this class is information-rich, a complimentary 20-minute follow-up session is offered to answer any questions you have and help you actually begin to develop your personal brand. Follow-up session time options will be provided in a reminder e-mail that will be sent to you a few days before the class.[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Preclass Instructions:[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]No Action is required prior to attending this class. [/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Rosemary Davies-Janes's Teaching Style:[/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Rosemary Davies-Janes is an in-demand speaker and the host of the weekly talk show, The Many Faces of CoachingTM (www.mibosoradio.com). She founded Miboso (a full service brand agency) in 1998, after working on brand development for some of the biggest brands in the world, (Toys "R" Us, Staples, Air Canada, FedEx, IBM and Pepsi, to name a few). Since then, Rosemary has helped more than 1,000 entrepreneurs, small business owners and organizations develop inspiring Personal Visions, Authentic Personal Brands and effective, branded career and business growth strategies. Her style is direct, creative, enthusiastic and inclusive. She provides thought provoking information that inspires lively discussions. [/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Brand Your Genius (FREE teleclass Oct 1, 2007)

For anyone who missed this free teleclass, there's another one on:
Monday, October 1, 2007, from 3-4 pm Eastern/NY. Tuition: Free

Click here for more info and registration!
:)

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Brand Your Genius (FREE teleclass Oct 1, 2007)

Just updating this as there's another session coming up on Dec. 3, 2007 - check the original post for a registration link :)

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
This is today! Anyone going to attend? Looks like a great *free* teleseminar.