Bodacious Branding for Women Entrepreneurs (Free teleclass, Oct 4, 2007)

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Bodacious Branding for Women Entrepreneurs and Interview with Mary Foley (TeleClass)
[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Thursday, October 4, 2007 from 5-6pm Eastern/NY. Tuition: Free[/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Jan Marie Dore, 'The Professional Women's Success Coach' is a Master Certified Coach, women small business coaching expert, and the founder of FemalePreneurs.com. She is known internationally as a mentor to coaches and other professional women, a speaker, author, workshop facilitator, and retreat leader who helps women small business owners and independent service professionals attract more clients and multiply their income with creative marketing strategies. Jan Marie is the creator of the 'Women Entrepreneurs Small Business Marketing System' and the popular workbook 'Seven Critical Women Small Business Marketing Mistakes ...and Solutions to Easily Fix Them'. She publishes marketing tips and small business coaching articles in her email newsletter and blog 'Success Secrets for Women Entrepreneurs' at femalepreneurs.com. She is an authority on small business whose passion is inspiring women small business owners to new levels of success and fulfillment. She has made it her mission to teach women small business owners and solo-professionals simple, effective and affordable creative marketing systems to grow their business with less effort. [/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL, HELVETICA]Click here for free registration![/FONT]

Jacky

I registered for this one as well! (Tess, have I mentioned how much I appreciate this forum, not only for the friendly members and all the advice but also for these workshops that I otherwise never would have known existed....THANK YOU!).

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
This one does sound great! I'm hoping she runs another one after the 10th of Oct sometime....so I can check it out myself :) (and thank *you*) Jacky, it's my pleasure :) I'm so glad you're finding useful info and links here.

Office Goddess

I would LOVE to attend some of these classes, but I'm still at my 9-5 job during that time. :rolly:

Does anyone have the software that allows you to save audio that streams through your computer to mp3? It would be GREAT if we could get some of these seminars and have them in an "on-line library" for those of us who can't attend...

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
That's a great idea...but the one issue that comes immediately to mind is copyright; at least for some of these event hosts, they sell their MP3s after the actual call - in fact this woman I noticed was selling her recorded classes - only about $10...

As *soon* as I'm in the States I'm going to be working double time to get some amazing guests for all of us, for scheduled chats and I'm starting to look into a teleseminar line as well as one guest I *really* want everyone to 'meet' isn't big on typing ;) she'd rather do a call.

Anyway, when the time comes, in those cases, we'll have full transcripts and recordings of all of our own events for certain.

If you see a class you're really interested in attending but can't, I'd suggest following the link to the event provider's website and check to see if they archive their own classes for free and/or sell them. And if not, it never hurts to ask :)

Office Goddess

If you see a class you're really interested in attending but can't, I'd suggest following the link to the event provider's website and check to see if they archive their own classes for free and/or sell them. And if not, it never hurts to ask :)
Thanks! I'm on it! :book:

winslowgirl

Tess, you make us all want to keep up with this forum on a daily basis.. there is always something new going on or info to ready up on!! You are amazing! I can't wait till you hit American Soil!!!

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
That will be great if you could pull some tele-seminars for us!
I'll definitely be working on it :) Firstwe'll get the scheduled chats set up and then I'd guess the following month we should have our first teleseminar.

Tess, you make us all want to keep up with this forum on a daily basis.. there is always something new going on or info to ready up on!! You are amazing! I can't wait till you hit American Soil!!!
That's so great to hear Jackie! :) You're making me blush :blush2:

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Ask and ye shall receive! New archived events library

Lily, I just *had* to do something to fulfill your request so I've created a new section on the forums with links to a number of archived podcasts, webinars, teleseminars, etc.

If anyone runs across a good resource for archived classes and the like online, feel free to list them in the new Archived Events Library are well!

I hope everyone finds it useful, and as I find more archived resources I'll add them there as well.

Enjoy! :sunny: