Best sites for Social Media Posting?

deedallas

What sites would say is the Best site I should post or be on to get my name out there and Hopefully find someone that wants to Hire me...Presently I am on Face Book and Google+.

Christheva

Re: Media Posting

What sites would say is the Best site I should post or be on to get my name out there and Hopefully find someone that wants to Hire me...Presently I am on Face Book and Google+.
I would like to recommend Twitter as well.

Your Virtual Wizard

Community Leader

Dee,

I would start with a good website and make sure your online presence matches what you state in your social media posts. So if you offer social media as a service and you offer advice and conversation relative to social media ensure that your website is reflective of the market you are trying to reach.

I would also suggest LinkedIn as a good source for reaching people who may be interested in your services. Join varying groups and participate in discussions offering information and value people can utilize.

Another way to reach new clients is to use a blog. If you do not have one, it is fairly easy to create on your website. Then share your posts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn regularly.

A good way to get started is to use Request for Proposals or RFPs which are listed for free here on VAF and as on The Thrive Hiring System. Create a terrific profile and write smashing proposals that people will want to read. If you can obtain one client from RFPs, you can build from there by obtaining testimonials you can use on your website and other social media profiles.

Virtual Assistantville offers a free directory listing as well. I have had potential clients call me just from browsing the directory on this site.

Post back and let us know how you do.

Best,

Janine

deedallas

Evening Jamie....I Finally finished with my website...Boy is that a relief to finally b done. Now my next tasks is to order some business cards. And do a build a invoice and contract.

But Jamie i would like to ask your advise. Now what do I to get my first client. I post on google+, facebook & Linkin....So now where do I go form here. ADVICE Plz........
Also how do I get a time stamp persay to show my client that I am working on his dime with the time that he purchased. Is there a time clock that I can download and when I am working on a certain client they can see.

Well FIRST things Frist. Where do I post so Clients that are looking for VA's can see and consider my Services.

Thx for everything Jamie.

Your Virtual Wizard

Community Leader
Hi Dee,

I just wanted to mention first that my name is Janine and not Jamie, however, call me what you wish but don't 'call me late for dinner'. ;)

Understand that in order to attract clients you need to be consistent with your postings on social media. And these posts need to be relevant, as I mentioned to the market you are trying to reach.

An example of how to post is this...write a blog post about 'how to do something'. So say if you are after real estate clients, offer a blog post about a software program or a tip that they can use to better their business. After all, you are the expert and therefore can share what you know to help them along.

Then take the blog post and post it to your Facebook page in which you have LIKED real estate brokers and agents who are previously connected with you.

Then share that post with a friend or someone who can help promote that post. Be sure to use images in your posts.

Then share that blog post on Google plus and whatever other sites you are working on. Make the blog post interesting enough so people will comment on what it is you are stating. Ask questions and begin to engage people in your expertise but what you are doing is offering value and not really asking flat out for people to work with you.

Continue engaging with others in Linkedin discussions and find real estate agents and brokers on these sites by using keywords and LIKING pages from their Facebook links.

I would also suggest that you consider taking Luz Donahue's course here on VAF in the store about social media and learn other ways to engage your new audience.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more to learn. Once people see how good you are, they will ask you for quotes and to speak to you.

As for a time program try MyHours.com and use the search feature in the upper right hand corner of the page for other suggestions. Chances are these questions have been asked before and there are some wonderful responses.

Best,

Janine

johnl

You should try LinkedIn since you are looking for employers. Basically the site is for professionals and business wannabes.

Just sign up a free account (I would prefer using your personal email) and post a resume-format info about yourself..then link all your social media accounts into your profile.

U

Uronlineva

I get lot of responses from facebook, quora and pinterest.

deedallas

Hello an Welcome I would say just keep osting on all of hhe Social Media site out there and some on will find you and your sevices. Good Luck

Emmeelue84

Once you have determined a niche or ideal client I would take a look at which social media outlets those type of clients are using and then use two or three to master. For instance I have a lawyer client and Google+ is huge in the law field. Instagram might be good for photographers/real estate agents etc.

Hi Dee, You can put your profiles on

websites that focuses on virtual assistant

like, Linkedin,Upwork and other outsourcing

company. Most clients hired their VA's from

this outsourcing company. And being part

of their team also gives you an advantage

among other VA beacuse of the credeblity

that these company gain from their past

clients.

Mariane Lacaba (Elitework)