Anyone Attending "Be The Change" in Orlando?

Be The Change - Attending or Notw

• Never heard of Suzanne Evans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES! See you there.

• Can't make it!

• Tell me more!

• Total voters

Williams

Hi everyone!!! Is anyone attending the Suzanne Evans' Be The Change this April in Orlando? If so, please send me an email so we can connect at the event! It would so much fun to meet a few of you in person!!

Terri Williams
terri@terripwilliams.com
:grouphug:

LeeDrozak

Community Leader
Terri,

I cannot go however I gave my ticket to someone else who is a VA. I will let her know you are going.

Williams

This is great, Michelle. I arrive on Sunday! I know a little early, but at another event week prior and will travel directly to Orlando after other event. I'll send you a private message on how we can connect while there. I'm getting excited as this event draws closer.

CandyBeauchamp

I went last year. She gives a LOT of information for sure. You'll enjoy it. She's a bit rough around the edges, but that's who she is :)

CandyBeauchamp

Candy, did you feel it was a good use of your time?
That's a hard question. Yes and no.

To be fair, in the middle of it is when my neck problems started (I had a fusion surgery and 3 months of recovery when I got back LOL)

She gives good info, but I felt it was really geared towards other coaches and I'm a much softer sell to my own clients. It was nice to have the information though. I do love her style, but there was a lot of selling of her stuff. Again, not horrible. I dunno. It was mostly stuff I had heard before though, to be honest.

Michelle Mangen

VAF Virtual Assistant Jumpstart Course Instructor
Candy,

Ouch on the surgery! Are you "back to normal" now?

I'm interested to see what it all entails once I get there. I'm def not a hard sell person - not even sure I qualify as soft sell. *smh at myself*

CandyBeauchamp

Michelle - well, you know me, right? Whatever "normal" is, I'm back to it. LOL!

Yes, I have my own way of selling clients. It nets me about 1/3 that I quote, which isn't a bad turnover. I dunno, I think bookkeeping is a little different in that I must have a good rapport with them. It's definitely about mutual trust and I'm not afraid to pass if I don't get a good vibe from them. I'm interested to see what you think!

Williams

Hi Candy, I do understand from others that there is a lot of selling at her event...If I was attending as a participant, I would make up my mind before attending that I would take my normal 24 hours to make any decision on buying. I would have to be strong in that conviction and not get caught up in the hype - the heat of the moment. (I'm attending with one of my clients who is a sponsor...so I will be at my client's booth for much of the event.)

...and would love to meet any other VA that will be attending!

Michelle Mangen

VAF Virtual Assistant Jumpstart Course Instructor
Candy, yes bookkeeping is it's own "beast" when it comes to sales because in my opinion there is a higher level of trust needed to convert the sale. Luckily most of mine are WOM so the "sales cycle" is reduced, almost non-existent.

DeniceW

WOM is Word of Mouth referral.

Someone offered me a ticket but I decided against because I'd rather spend my dollars on local coaches. I'll have to research Suzanne Evans though. Thanks for all the honest information!

Denice

JanieWilson

I was there! Working for my client but I sure got TONS from it. I should have gotten on here sooner so we could have connected! :) Hope you enjoyed the conference.