All In one printer/fax/scanner recommendations

mrsjkap

Other than the neat receipt that i see a lot of people are using does anyone have any recommendations for an all in one printer/scanner/fax that is reliable and won't break the bank? thanks!

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
I went paperless about four years ago and don't have any of those in my home office - I just use the local FedEx/Kinko's and email in my print jobs, etc.
It's so infrequent that I need a paper copy of anything I've done OK without!
Will be curious to see what others are using...

mrsjkap

Thank you for the reply, I was thinking I'd be able to work like you are so I guess you answered my question that it may not be necessary :)

Virtual Alex

I have a LaserJet Pro MFP M225dw and I really like it. It has great print and scan quality. I use it for both personal and business use. I bought it last summer and it was under $300. The ink cartridges last forever, which I really like. It prints only in B&W but scans in color which is what I wanted.

LSpears

I uses the HP all-in-one 8610. If your thinking of going paperless this is a nice inexpensive printer to have for thosee once in a while printing needs.

lilwifey

Hi everyone.
I personally use HP officejet 4630. It is an all in one fax, print, scan and copy. Been using HP products since I can remember. It seems that the products work well and if I have any issues, the customer service and support are always there. I do make sure that I ALWAYS get the extended warranty. Nothing ever goes wrong until after that first year, and they are to expensive to keep replacing. Thats just my thoughts.

Last edited: